Tuesday, January 03, 2006

I don't love you know more...except when...

I love a good post-mortem tale.
This morning I read a story called "Memories found in a Bill from a Small Animal Vet" (1976) by Philip K. Dick. Its about how his friend and mentor, Tony Boucher, reappeared after his death at about the same time that his cat, Pinky, started to act strangely. Thats right, Dick believed his dear friend, Tony, became his cat!

Anyway...its a good read.

..but now folks...I am gonna list three things that you should appreciate, and if not, you will by the time your life is over.

The first item I already described in the previous post: a folding table.



If you own one already, consider yourself lucky.

The second thing is a common household item that is infinitely handy: a cordless hand drill.



Not only can it make holes , it makes hanging things fast and simple!



You see? It took me about three minutes to hang this power strip, which happens to be the next item on the list!

Yes, that right folks, a power strip! You need power? I need power!
I can certainly say there are parts of my life that would've really sucked had I not had one of these magnificant gadgets handy.
You can plug in six things at once without the burden of certain safety hazards.
The surge protector will automatically shut off the power in case of a short circuit preventing fires
or damage to your household electronics and wacked-out science experiments.

If you need any advice about how to obtain these precious objects of modern civilization, just let me know...
If I am not available, just look in your telephone directory for the nearest hardware store. Someone at one of those places should be able to help you.

I would also advise the purchase of a permanent maker to write your name on your things to indicate its rightful owner.

You.

Go.

Now.

Not now..but...


N...
Now~!