Monday, April 17, 2006

land of the free-roaming humidity and booze


i added some new bands to the too good for the grammys:
Gregory Stovetop, My Pet Dagon, Lamba and Clinic. I will also add Hank Williams Three as I bought
his new cd with a fancy virgin records megastore giftcard...

virgin records megastore...

virgin records megastore...

virgin records megastore...

i wish i had my own virgin records magastore...

i just realized i spelled virgin like virgen and i had
to replace all the e's with i's...

if i had my own virgin records megastore i would give
away fancy giftcards to street passers by so they would become
addicted to buying music in my store...

i would also reduce the prices of cd's as a cd is just a stupid peice of plastic
and some papers that are just gonna get fucked up and forgotten about over time...

they would be more like $10 so you can get 2 cd's with a $20 giftcard...

i would also change the name to virgen records megastore..

2 Comments:

Blogger Herself said...

im going to name my next kid virgen

11:52 AM  
Blogger Laurie Ruettimann said...

If I had a virgin megastore I might - well fuck - now I'm just dreaming. I'll never be cool enough to have a virgin megastore.

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home