Tuesday, January 02, 2007

First Annual Samtsirhc Report



I was hoping to write: "This year's Samtsirhc party, the first ever, was lame... a complete flop!"

But first I have to introduce the Elements of Samtsirhc which begins first with color.



...Green!

Then of course there's the Samtsirhc table...




and the Samtsihc tree!



As people started showing up they started the celebration with the devouring
of delicious un-presents!



then after allowing some time for proper digestion, Drunken Twister!



The few people that attended can vouch for that as I received many thanks and congratulations for starting my own holiday. Although i was hoping for something un-popular and anti-climactic (the opposite of Christmas)((well...maybe not...)))

as it turns out, the first ever Samtsirhc party was alot of fun.




There are few elements I added to Samtsirhc as the Holiday progressed,but I will save that for the next installment of Is "is" is?.

-aL

10 Comments:

Blogger Laurie Ruettimann said...

My invite must have been lost in the mail.

I like drunken twister better than an ugly sweater contest!

1:14 PM  
Blogger Laurie Ruettimann said...

PS - The color of the year is somewhere between yellow and green. More green than yellow.

Grellow.

1:15 PM  
Blogger Katy Diamond Hamer said...

I LOVE THE UPSIDE-DOWN TREE.

U should have glued unpresents to the ceiling. Making rightside up and upside down.

Green!

6:22 PM  
Blogger Mona Buonanotte said...

What, no nakedness? Maybe next year, huh?

10:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that looks like a lot of fun

7:29 PM  
Blogger Butchie said...

Just say no!

7:44 PM  
Blogger Laurie Ruettimann said...

I'm staying at the UN this week because I support world peace & shit. Oh, and other hotels were booked. Jerks.

Now I have to be all diplomatic instead of my usual racist, anti-France, pro-corporate self.

11:43 PM  
Blogger Laurie Ruettimann said...

I'm the blogger-stalker, here, but I need to tell you that I fell asleep on the airplane ride back to my real life and started sleep-talking to the flight attendant.

Q: "Do you want something to drink?"

A: [Indignantly] "Why is the plane going down?"

She walked away and I had this weird sleep-inertia that took me a moment or two to shake off. She came back later and acted like nothing had happened, which is good. Maybe you've been on her flight and she's seen worse cases of sleep-talking????

4:09 PM  
Blogger Katy Diamond Hamer said...

Samtsirhc

Hey Is! Where you Is?

;)

Hope you guys made it to the show at the Whitney! Thanks again it was good seeing you :)

K!

11:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

longchamp outlet, ray ban sunglasses, polo ralph lauren outlet, louboutin shoes, jordan shoes, oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, kate spade outlet, nike free, oakley sunglasses, uggs on sale, nike outlet, tiffany and co, ralph lauren pas cher, nike free, louboutin pas cher, ugg boots, louis vuitton, nike roshe run, replica watches, air max, michael kors, louis vuitton outlet, sac longchamp, longchamp, louis vuitton, louboutin, nike air max, cheap oakley sunglasses, gucci outlet, burberry, tiffany jewelry, louboutin outlet, replica watches, prada handbags, oakley sunglasses, tory burch outlet, oakley sunglasses, ugg boots, nike air max, air jordan pas cher, louis vuitton, longchamp pas cher, louis vuitton outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, longchamp outlet, chanel handbags, prada outlet, christian louboutin outlet, ray ban sunglasses

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home