Friday, April 06, 2007

i walk really fast



look! i'm walking faster than anyone else on the street!
when i have to be somewhere i get there in half the time it takes all these other people.



if you are in front of me and i'm walking through, you better watch out. i walk fucking fast dude.



if i come up on you i might have to either side step you and maneuver around you in a real quick like manner OR i will walk up and politely say
"excuse me!" and when you move out of my way i'll whiz by you in my awesome, fast- walking style.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i walk faster than you.

2:48 PM  
Blogger Mona Buonanotte said...

I can't tell you how many old ladies I've had to shove out of the way in the grocery store. I'm like the fast-walking-grocery-shopping QUEEN, baby.

3:26 PM  
Blogger Laurie Ruettimann said...

I won't pay more than $3.25 for my chicken and lamb.

8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

when someone like me looks over her shoulder to make sure you aren't a mugger/bag snatcher please smile! (this has happened to me. I don't carry bags anymore but I am always on the lookout for muggers)

9:19 AM  
Blogger Butchie said...

You just walk fast because you are in a hurry to pee in the hallway.

2:07 PM  
Blogger Chris Herbeck said...

i walk fast so I won't HAVE to pee in the hallway.

-aL

3:27 PM  
Blogger Katy Diamond Hamer said...

Awe...c'mon! Are you really walking tho...Or are you on a Back to the Future 2 type HOVERBOARD!? Hmmm I'm leaning towards the latter....

;)

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home