Saturday, February 18, 2006

best to stay underground...

..and I'm not just saying that because of the fucked up weather in NYC.
That goes for all musicians who wish to maintain any sort of integrity.



After my Valentine's date I found a painting of flowers next to a pile of trash.



The grafitti says, "Marcy 4 life" and "Marcy is The Best Hood in Brooklyn"

Maybe if by "Best" they really mean "Fucking scary! You don't wanna be there late at night by yourself with out a firearm or a policeman handy." then thats a pretty accurate statement.



Curious looks?

well...I'm used to it.

Besides, its better than being ignored.

But maybe not, can never decide those sort of things...

Sometimes its just best to be left alone.

I added two new bands to the too fucking good for grammys list.
Kudu and Surgery.



21..22...23...32..

and don't forget Eighty-six.