Saturday, April 22, 2006

delivery...but not quite...



You know, i don't know what i was thinking. Acting so insecure about putting up a picture? Whats the big deal?

I'm sexy! I should be able to put up pictures of whatever i want...right?

I have a sexy eye...


I have sexy fingers...


hell...even my shadow is sexy...remember this one?


Well...as i mentioned in drugs, chairs, and mudflaps...i will be inTexas next week.

So that means arnheim Lieber will be replaced...by a robot...

but this robot isn't just any robot, this robot has a human's brain.
The robot's name is Percival.
I am leaving all my blogging rights (plus...my collection of shitty photos) to Percival, and giving total freedom on Is "is" is?, Drugs, Chairs and Mudflaps, and Sowing Dissent.

I think this robot is way smarter than me so if things start to make sense around here...well..i warned you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Travis D said...

like the new photo of you, but the camera in front of the face needs to go.

9:41 AM  
Blogger Bored Housewife said...

Baby steps, boy, baby steps. :)

You could always just post them to a buzznet or flickr account, and sort of shruggingly mention their existence, allowing the reader a less HI HERE I AM--JUDGE ME!!! opportunity to see and compliment, etc. The camera obscura (hahaha--see how funny I am? cuz it's obscuring your face?) profile picture gives a good idea of your handsomeness. Come on...

11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

arnheim - so you know - your very easy to look at - there is no need to hide that what cannot be changed.

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home