Monday, May 08, 2006

tagged, i'm it..


This should be easy, cuz Im a fucking freak!

1. I am wearing a dead guy's shirt...his name was Bill...an ex-employee to my cousin ...and i thinks its cool...
really cool...it has green flower patterns, its made out of polyester, it has a butterfly collar
and it smells kinda funny and I can't tell if its the shirt, or my own body odor.
sidenote: of course I had the shirt throughly cleaned before i wore it

2. I have a seriously irritating nervous habit. My facial hair provides hours of entertainment to my own idle fingers.
Hairs get plucked and pulled and eventually a bald spot will form in an area where i find the most elongated, insubbordinate hair growth. When it gets really obvious...time to shave!

3. Sinead O'Connor is awesome! ...and I don't care what you say, I worship her. In fact my taste in music is a fucked up combination of redneck mentality and an angry herd of bull-dyke lesbians. Rock on Patsy Cline!

4.When I lived in Texas, I was drunk at a co-workers party at a second floor apartment. I decided it would be really fun to pee off the balcony. The best part was the main witness to this crude and vile act...a jehovahs witness!
Hell Yeah! I am beaming with pride after I tell that story.

5. In the past ten days, I came in contact with four ex-girlfriends....two from Texas, the other two, very recent from NYC.
Four in a little over a week! That shit's scary!

6. I find clipping toenails to be an enjoyable activity. I will spend 30-45 minutes grooming those suckers. I wait at least a month or two before the next clipping so i have substantial lenth to cut.

7. I fucking hate spider man..Everybody likes that fucker...I think the incredible hulk could kick his sccrawney little ass!

8. One time when I was little, I "ran away" although I didn't run away at all... I hung out in the attic all day and spied on my family...I heard them talk about me, and the incident that caused my "getting the fuck out of here because you all suck!"
It was actually a pretty smart thing to do because I knew the perfect time to comeback home when my Mom said, "Im worried about him, I just want him to come home." The problem was I missed out on all the newly gained freedom you get when you really run away. I learned about that when I really ran away at 16. That shit was fun!

9. I find the smell of homeless people comforting...the stankier, the better... in the subway, its like being at a ranch and smelling horse shit. You are sure you're at the right place.

10. I sleep with my clothes on. If my pockets are stuffed with extra stuff I might empty them out, but this does not always happen.

4 Comments:

Blogger Laurie Ruettimann said...

You are a scary motherfucker.

This is awesome.

10:09 PM  
Blogger Mona Buonanotte said...

Do you sleep in your clothes when you have 'female friends' over? Or do you go to bed clothed and then the girl has to disrobe you? Not that I'd mind or anything, just askin'....

1:34 PM  
Blogger Chris Herbeck said...

Mona...I attempted to answer your question...then i stopped myself...too many details that I'm not about to give up...

6:27 PM  
Blogger Bored Housewife said...

That's ok, arnheim...we can use our imaginations (regarding Mona's question)...

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home