Saturday, May 06, 2006

took a jab


Yesterday I read my horoscope in the New York Press and it struck me
as an odd coincidence.

It read:

"Here's to your glamour and flair, Libra. Whatever you do, from the noble to the ignoble, you do with style. This is why you end up manifesting a world more superficial than substancial; the people around you are so dazzled by your methods that they don't notice the (lack of) content beneath. Although they may not care, I know you do. If you haven't exactly been living up to your own private standards, this week is a good time to remedy that. Most of those around you may not be any more or less impressed when your actions and intentions shift from selfish to altruistic, but I guarantee, it'll make a difference to you. And your shine? That can only get brighter as you feel better."

Ouch!
Lucky for me I think horoscopes are full of crap.
I think the person that wrote this might almost be as good a bullshitter as I am!
..and that last line, I'm not sure I get it.

Beside reading dumb ass horoscopes I also amuse myself by finding weird shit on the internet such as this.

3 Comments:

Blogger Laurie Ruettimann said...

totally fucking weird and kind of slow in a "i want to go and check my horoscope" kind of way

7:47 PM  
Blogger Laurie Ruettimann said...

Give me some facts. I demand it.

1:43 PM  
Blogger Mona Buonanotte said...

I'm also a Libra, and what I got out of that horoscope was that I should stop reading blogs during work hours and do some work.

BAH.

Horoscopes are always wrong anyway.

I say, you need to post more half-nekked photos.

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home