Saturday, May 13, 2006

I am an object...




...to be used for your pleasure.

It is in our nature to desire what we cannot possess. We seek each other
although we know its impossible...

Yesterday somebody else gave me a free bag of weed.

I took these pictures knowing what they would become. These images will be the material with which you will construct your fantasy.
This is______.(fill in the blank)

suggestions:
hot
naughty
kinky
sexy
stupid



Watch the wheels turn and hear the buttons click. We live in an age of technology. We communicate through wires and lit-up screens. but what happened to each other



What would your
boyfriend
husband
girlfriend
mother
priest
dog
fox


think?
What would my girlfriend think?

I would like to be appreciated for my intelligence, but instead...

I sit here.
You sit there.
but here we are together

pushpins

3 Comments:

Blogger Laurie Ruettimann said...

OMG, for reals? You?

Amazing.

8:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are scaring me.

from, Karissa.

ps. dead man shirts

12:20 AM  
Blogger Mona Buonanotte said...

HOT...really really hot. A perfect lil map of the topography of your body...well, most of it...still waiting for the magnificent spire....

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home